Organize and share the things you like.

Dołącz już teraz Zaloguj się

Pin it
Have you been likely to get married in Egypt? There are numerous things you ought to think about
Pin wrzucony przez użytkownika
• 12 dni temu

Have you been likely to get married in Egypt? There are numerous things you ought to think about

Dutch needs for marrying or stepping into a partnership that is registered

You wish to marry or enter into a registered partnership you will need to comply with the following requirements if you are a Dutch national and:

  • You and your spouse should be 18 years or older. Until you are both 18 years old if you are under 18 and you marry abroad your marriage will not be recognised in the Netherlands.
  • You and your spouse might not already be hitched to or have a authorized partnership with some other person.
  • You will need the permission of your guardian or of the limited jurisdiction judge (‚kantonrechter’) if you are under guardianship.
  • The following household members are forbidden to marry one another or come into a subscribed partnership with one another: parents and young ones, grandparents and grandchildren, and siblings.

Acquiring authorization through the nation in which you desire to marry or get into a authorized partnership

Are you currently about to marry or enter a partnership that is registered? If therefore, check whether this is certainly allowed underneath the legislation of this nation in question. To discover, you really need to consult the authority that is foreign for performing marriages and registering partnerships. You can’t marry at A dutch embassy or consulate abroad.

Papers required for marriage or registered partnership outside of the Netherlands

The authority that is foreign conducts your wedding or registers your partnership can let you know which papers you need. These can sometimes include a content of one’s delivery certification and a statement of marital status.

Registering a international wedding certification or certificate of registered partnership

You can easily register your international wedding certification or certificate of registered partnership within the register that is dutch. To get this done, contact the municipality of this Hague’s Foreign Document Department.

Legalisation of a foreign wedding certification or certificate of registered partnership

If you want to register your international wedding certification or certificate of registered partnership when you look at the Netherlands you’ll likely first have to have your foreign certification legalised. This is often carried out by the authorities within the nation for which you had been hitched. The Dutch embassy or consulate for the reason that nation will then must also legalise the wedding certificate or certificate of registered partnership. You will find down more about what you ought to do within the legalisation information for the nation.

Marrying in this national nation or region

Declaration to be Unmarried

Dutch nationals that are intending to get hitched in Egypt will have to provide a few papers to your Egyptian authorities, e.g. a legitimate residence license and ‘a statement to be sign in unmarried’ within the very first example. This declaration is released by holland embassy in Cairo. It takes at the least two days that are working issue the ‘Statement to be unmarried’. Chancery costs may be charged.

  • Certificates (delivery, divorce proceedings- etc.) given abroad should always be legalized because of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within the country concerned followed closely by the Dutch embassy in that nation and translated by a certified translator.
  • All documents that are relevant be presented as originals towards the embassy. With no needed papers the ‘Statement to be unmarried’ can not be released.
  • If perhaps you were maybe perhaps not created in the Netherlands please contact the consular part of the embassy.
  • Dutch residents are encouraged to get expert advice that is legal engaged and getting married. Names and addresses of Egyptian attorneys and law offices is available on The ceremony and papers become finalized will all be in Arabic it is encouraged to have a translator with you.
  • Because of brand brand new laws through the Egyptian federal government its obligatory to submit in their mind a declaration saying your faith when you wish to have hitched. The declaration ought to be translated in Arabic. The Netherlands embassy cannot mention your faith when you look at the certification of maybe perhaps maybe not being hitched, neither did it legalize the aforementioned mentioned statement. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs into the Hague may also perhaps perhaps maybe not legalize a declaration of faith or even the interpretation for this document. Take note that Egyptian legislation just recognizes the after religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Below needed documents do not need to be translated into Arabic and legalized by the Egyptian Embassy within the Hague, nonetheless it is achievable (especially for the divorce proceedings document for the court) that the authorities that are egyptian because of this. The Embassy cannot help in legalizing (or translating) Dutch papers. This may need to be done in holland.

So that you can get yourself a declaration of maybe perhaps not being hitched, the after papers have actually to be submitted:

  • An extract that is original of through the Civil Registry of the residence.
  • Present ( perhaps perhaps maybe not more than 30 days), initial extract regarding the Civil Registry of the residence mentioning your civil status.
  • Valid Dutch passport.
  • A passport that is valid ID card from your own intended spouse. The ID card must certanly be translated by way of a translator that is certified.
  • Current certification of residence for the meant (Egyptian) partner, released by the relevant authority that is egyptianauthorities section, Sha’ra Iqari), legalized because of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt and translated by an avowed translator ( perhaps maybe maybe not over the age of 6 months).
  • If the wedding partner be considered a Dutch male then a page associated with the employer(s)/benefit agency is needed ( because of the Egyptian authorities), saying career and earnings and a current income declaration.

If you’re divorced

  • A recently available ( perhaps maybe maybe not more than a few months) original extract of this divorce or separation enrollment through the Civil Registry of one’s residence.
  • A copy that is certified of court ruling concerning the divorce or separation.

If you should be widowed

  • A that is recent extract of wedding through the Civil Registry, where in actuality the marriage had been registered.
  • Extract of death through the Civil Registration.

On presentation of most needed papers, the ‘Statement to be unmarried’ will likely be released within the Arabic language because of the Embassy. This declaration needs to be legalized because of the Ministry that is egyptian of Affairs, Consular Department. They could be bought at the locations that are following

Mohandesseen: Ahmed Orabi road Abbasseya; Ahmed stated Street in the front of Abbasseya Waterclub Heliopolis: behind the Merryland wall surface

Wedding agreement

After legalising the ‘Statement to be unmarried’ by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (and e.g. passport photo’s), one could get hitched (without visit) at: Sha’ra Iqari, Ministry of Justice Annex Lazoghly Square, 4th flooring Down Town, Cairo 27956059 / 27958108 / 27957180

Additionally it is feasible to marry during the Sha’ra Iqari, Ministry of Justice in Alexandria.

An Egyptian wedding agreement could be registered during the municipality where you stand surviving in holland and/or during the ‘ Bureau Bijzondere Akten’ within the Hague. To do this the marriage agreement needs to be legalized by the Egyptian Ministry of Justice, the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in addition to Netherlands embassy in Cairo and translated by a professional translator.